I want you to pull my hair.
I want you to push me down and kiss me hard and long and then pull my hips towards you.
I want to know how much you want me.
Tonight I won't be myself, tonight I'll moan your name and shiver as you slip your tongue between my lips.
Digging my nails in I feel you inside me-
so good-
until my spine loses it's rigidity and I collapse in an exhale burying my mouth on your neck.
Every rise and fall you pull me closer, then you push me back again until I grab and scratch at the wall and the pillows and your skin.
Roll me over, kiss me long, tell me I'm going to like it; and then slowly, slooowly make me beg. Make me plead, wait for that longing look in my eye, wait just a second longer and then show me just how strong you are.
And then- then we return to ourselves.
Stroke me, make me purr and this time as you slip inside me look into my eyes and kiss me. Wrap your arms around me, kiss the top of my head, tell me you love me.
Then I am in ecstasy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment